1) If you used the same e-mail as you normally do, but a different password. You are fine.
2) If you used BOTH the same e-mail and password as on other websites. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS! Any other service with the same Username/Password is AT RISK
- Start with your e-mail account.
- Next, Crypto exchanges with the same username/password.
- Next, Accounts with the ability to buy things. Amazon/PayPal/Bank, so on.
- Next, General Accounts. Social Media etc.
3) If you deposited to try and claim that giveaway, that Crypto is gone. Accept it. Move on. It might be hard but it must be done.
4) If you have submitted any sort of I.D. for verification. Treat it as though your wallet has been stolen. Make a police report so should your identity be stolen and used for something, you have a reference to say its not you. This will resolve any issues that come up!